Last night (09/15/2021), phase 2 of WoW: Burning Crusade Classic started. With it: the two raid challenges The Caverns of the Serpentshrine and The Eye in the Fortress of Storms
. At the time, the two final bosses Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunwalker in particular were among the most difficult bosses in WoW history. And also some of the other bosses had to be weakened and even modified at that time, so that most of the guilds had a chance to win.
In TBC Classic, we now have to deal with the un-altered bosses, and yet it took less than two hours for the Alliance guild Progress from the EU server Firemaw to defeat the two final bosses. You can check out the kill logs here on Warcraftlogs. Here are a few more insights:
- Progress players started at the Serpentshrine and took less than an hour to defeat Lady Vashj.
- The competitors from Salad Bakers, on the other hand, traveled to the Fortress of Storms first. There, they scored the First Kill over Kael'thas after about 70 minutes.
- However, Salad Bakers then ran into trouble in the Serpentshrine, while Progress grabbed the World First for the Clear of both raid instances.
- The following stat shows just how close the box was for Progress: the Horde guild Beef Bar was able to knock down the second end boss of the Tier 5 content just 59 seconds after Progress.
- Already in WoW (buy now 14,99 € ) Classic, Progress dominated many races for World First Kills. Back then, however, it was also true that the Alliance had advantages over the Horde (Paladins!). In TBC Classic, however, the Horde is considered stronger due to its people skills. This makes Progress's performance in Tier 5 content all the more highly rated.
- A total of 73 raid groups have now defeated both final bosses. Another 50 guilds are just one kill short of clear.
What's the score: Have you visited the new raid instances of TBC Classic yet? Where does your guild currently stand? Tell us in the comments!Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Read also these interesting stories 1
WoW: Deception Rogue DpS Guide (Update for Patch 9.1.5) For WoW Patch 9.1.5 we have updated our guide for the Deception Rogue once again
WoW Patch 9.2: Three new cutscenes from the test server [Spoiler!] What can we expect in Zereth Mortis, the new area in Patch 9.2? The first three cutscenes from the WoW test server tell us! [Spoiler! 0
WoW: When dragon Teremus hunts hardcore players in Stormwind When the dragon Teremus suddenly flies through Stormwind in WoW Classic: Season of Mastery and starts hunting down hardcore players .
00:55WoW TBC Classic: Caves of the Serpentshrine in the Raid Preview
00:37WoW TBC Classic: The Fortress of Storms in the Raid Preview
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 now - it all started back then as a rogue class speaker at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.