Update as of January 10, 2022:
In the meantime, the developers have finished with the announced adjustments to the tier set bonuses and all sets have arrived on the PTR for testing. In the process, some classes and playstyles have received completely new bonuses, while others have only been slightly revised. A handful of specs have also had their 2-set bonus swapped with the 4-set bonus. This means that only minor balancing changes to the tier sets returning with WoW Pazch 9.2 may now follow.
Table of Contents1.
Death KnightOriginal post
on November 19, 2021: What's back in WoW 9.2? Tier sets! They are in the upcoming patch 9.2
for many WoW players the absolute highlight of the update called the end of eternity. Finally, Blizzard returns to the classic system of 2-set and 4-set bonuses after the experiment with Azerite Armor and Shards of Domination - but with an adjustment.
Because in the upcoming patch, the raid is the fastest, but not the only method to equip you with the 9.2 tier sets.
You will also be able to craft tier set items outside of the raid via the new Chriffren of the First system. How exactly this will work is still unclear. This means that non-raiders will finally be able to enjoy the iconic sets as well.
11:26WoWPatch 9.2: End of Eternity Developer Video
All set bonuses in the overview
Dataminers have dissected the first build of the upcoming patch and found all 72 set bonuses, two per playstyle. Naturally, some are significantly cooler than others. But don't let the numbers mislead you. The balancing of the sets hasn't even started yet. So the numbers will definitely change. We may also see adjustments to the bonuses themselves.
(2-set) Damage dealt by Immolation Aura has a 10% chance to generate a Lesser Soul Fragment.
- (4-set) Every fifth Blade Dance or Death Sweep instantly refunds its own cooldown and cost. Casting this empowered Blade Dance or Death Sweep has a 15% chance to instantly refund its own cooldown and cost.
(4-set) Consuming a Lesser Soul Fragment has a 100% chance to grant you 2 sec of Immolation Aura, or extend an existing Immolation Aura by 2 sec.
- (2-set) Increases Blade Dance and Death Sweep damage by 20%.
- Deadly Dance
- (2 set) Each combo point spent reduces the cooldown of Incarnation: King of the Jungle or Berserk by 0.5 sec.
Druid (2-set) Entering Lunar Eclipse creates a Fury of Elune at 25% effectiveness that follows your current target for 8 sec.
(4-set) While in an Eclipse, the cost of Starsurge and Starfall is reduced by 20%.
- GuardianArchitect(2-set) Casting Barkskin causes you to Berserk for 4 sec.(4-set) While Berserked, you radiate (45% of Attack power) Cosmic damage to nearby enemies and heal yourself for (61% of Attack power) every 1 sec.
- Renewing(2-set) Healing from Rejuvenation has a 25% chance to grant Renewing Bloom, healing (20.8% of Spell power) over 8 sec. Swiftmend can consume Renewing Bloom.(4-set) Every 3 casts of Swiftmend grants you Incarnation: Tree of Life for 9 sec.
(4 set) Entering Berserk causes you to strike all nearby enemies, dealing (700% of Attack power) Bleed damage over 10 sec.
- (2 set) Call Dreadstalkers has a 100% chance to summon an additional Dreadstalker.
(4-set)Your Hand of Gul'dan has a 5% chance per Soul Shard to summon a Malicious Imp. When slain, Malicious Imp grants a Soul Shard and will either deal (19% of Spell power) Fire damage to all nearby enemies of your Implosion or deal it to your current target.
- InfirmityDeliberate(4-set) While Agony, Corruption, and Unstable Affliction are active, your Drain Soul has a 4% chance and Shadow Bolt has a 20% chance to make your next Malefic Rapture cost no Soul Shards and cast instantly.
- Malice(2-set) Malefic Rapture's damage is increased by 15% and each cast extends the duration of Corruption, Agony, and Unstable Affliction by 2 sec.
- Calamitous Cresecendo
- of Ruin (2-set) Casting Rain of Fire or Chaos Bolt has a 20% chance to make the next cast of the other free.
- Avatar of Destruction
(4-set) When Rain of Fire or Chaos Bolt is freely cast, you summon an Infernal for 8 sec.
Table of Contents1.
(2-set) Your Kill Command critical strike chance is increased by 15% for each stack of Frenzy your pet has.
(4-set) Kill Command critical hits increase the damage and cooldown reduction of your next Cobra Shot by 40%.
- ery (4-Set) Spending 40 Focus grants you 1 charge of Trick Shots.
- (2-set) Trick Shots now also increases the damage of the affected shot by 30%.
- Focused Trick
- SurvivalMad(2-set) When Kill Command resets, it has a 40% chance to make your next Wildfire Bomb incur no cooldown.
ardier (4-Set) Your Wildfire Bombs deal 30% additional damage. This bonus is increased to 80% for bombs empowered by Mad Bombardier.
- (2-set) Consuming 30 rage grants a stack of Seeing Red, which transforms at 8 stacks into Outburst, causing your next Shield Slam or Thunder Clap are 200% more effective, or your next Ignore Pain is 50% more effective and grant Ignore Pain
(4-Set) Avatar increases your damage dealt by an additional 10% and decreases damage taken by 10%. Avatar instantly grants 8 stacks of Outburst.
- FurorFrenzied(2-set) Raging Blow deals 15% increased damage and gains an additional charge.(4-set) Raging Blow has a 20% chance to grant Recklessness for 4 sec.
(2-set) Colossus Smash / Warbreaker lasts 3 sec longer and increases your damage dealt to affected enemies by an additional 5%.
(4-set) Tactician has a 50% increased chance to proc against enemies with Colossus Smash and causes your next Overpower to grant 2% Strength, up to 20% for 15 sec.
(2-set) Increases your Arcane damage dealt to enemies affected by Touch of the Magi by 18%.
(4-Set) Touch of the Magi duration is increased by 4 sec and grants 25% mana regeneration for 12 sec.
- FireFiery(4-Set) While Combustion is active you burn for 2% of your maximum health every 1 sec causing your Fire Blast and Phoenix Flames to recharge 100% faster.
- Rush(2 set) Increases the duration of Combustion by 2 sec.
- Fiery Rush
- FrostFrost(2-set) Your spells have a 25% chance to call down a Comet Storm on your target enemy.
- This effect cannot occur more than once every 20 sec.
- Frost Storm
(4-set) Enemies hit by Comet Storm take 2% increased damage from your Frost spells, up to 10% for 8 sec.
(2-set) Targets ignited by Breath of Fire deal an additional 4% less damage to you.
(4-set) Keg Smash deals an additional 50% damage, heals you for 66% of damage dealt, and grants 66% of damage dealt as maximum health for 10 sec.
- Mist CasterGrandiose(2-set) Essence Font's residual healing effect is increased by 5% and lasts an additional 2 sec.(4-set) Drinking Thunder Focus Tea summons a Progenitor Rune of Healing, increasing all healing dealt while inside its bounds by 123..
- Tea of the Grand Upwelling
- (2-set) Increases Fists of Fury damage by 40%.
- 2.0 Class Set - Monk - Windwalker
- 9.2.0 Class Set - Monk - Wind
walker (4-Set) After 10 offensive abilities, your next 3 offensive abilities deal an additional 22% damage.
- ProtectionGlorious(4-set) When you take damage, you have a chance equal to 100% of your Block chance to cast Judgment at your attacker.
- Purpose (2-set) Casting Shield of the Righteous increases your Block chance by 4% for 15 sec, stacking up to 3 times.
- Glorious Purpose
- HolyDawn(2-set) Casting Word of Glory causes your next Light of Dawn to heal for 50% more and cast twice.(4-set) Each target hit by Light of Dawn has a 100% chance to reduce the remaining cooldown of Avenging Wrath by 2 sec.
- Cannot occur more often than once per 30 sec.
- Dawn Will Come
- to Ashes (2-set) When you benefit from Art of War, you gain Seraphim for 2 sec.
- Ashes to Ashes
(4-set) Art of War has a 50% chance to reset the cooldown of Wake of Ashes instead of Blade of Justice.
- (2-set) Your Holy Words begin Divine Conversation, increasing the cooldown reduction of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 15 sec
(4 set) Divine Conversation increases the effectiveness of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 35%.
- DisciplineFrom(2-set) Casting Power Word: Shield or Shadow Mend has a 15% chance to make your next cast of Shadow Mend have no cost or cast time.(4-set) Power of the Dark Side increases the effectiveness of Penance by an additional 45% and is triggered when Power Word: Radiance is cast.
- ShadowDarkened(2-set) You have a 0.8% chance per Insanity spent on damaging spells to trigger Dark Thought.
Shadow (4-set) Consuming a Dark Thought causes your shadow to animate, following you and dealing 3,715 Shadow damage over 8 seconds to all enemies within 10 yards of your target.
(2-set) Your critical healing increases the critical chance of your next Chain Heal by 2%, stacking up to 50 times.
(4-Set) Your Chain Heal critical hits reduce the remaining cooldown of one of your totems by 2 sec. Your Healing Stream Totem, Healing Tide Totem, Mana Tide Totem, and Spirit Link Totem now also cast Chain Heal when you drop them.
- ElementalFireheart(4-set) Casting Lava Burst extends the duration of your Storm Elemental and Fire Elemental by 1.5 sec. If your Storm Elemental or Fire Elemental is not active, spending Maelstrom has a 20% chance to reduce its remaining cooldown by 10 sec instead.
- (2-set) While your Storm Elemental or Fire Elemental is active, your Lava Burst deals 20% additional damage and you gain Lava Surge every 8 sec
- (2-set) Spending Maelstrom Weapon has a 3% chance per stack to summon a Feral Spirit for 9
(4-set) Your Feral Spirits' attacks have a 20% chance to trigger Stormbringer, resetting the cooldown of your Stormstrike.
(2-set) Your Main Gauche has a 25% chance to fire a Pistol Shot.
igger (4-set) Pistol Shot has a 50% chance to load a Hidden Bullet from your sleeves, up to 6 times. After loading 6 bullets, your next Pistol Shot also fires Between the Eyes as though 6 combo points were spent.
- AssassinationGrudge(2-set) Shiv's debuff causes your Bleeds to gain 25% Critical Strike for 9 seconds.(4-set) Vendetta causes Poisons and Bleeds on your target to expire 100% faster.
- DeceptionImmortal(2-set) Shadowstrike has a 20% chance to grant Shadow Blades for 5 sec.
(4-set) Your finishing moves have a 4% chance per combo point to cast Shadowstrike at up to 5 nearby enemies.
(2-set) Heart Strike increases your Strength by 1% and the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by 0.5 seconds, persisting for 10 seconds after Dancing Rune Weapon ends.
(4-Set) When you take damage, you have a chance equal to 100% of your Parry chance to lash out, Heart Striking your attacker. Dancing Rune Weapon now summons 2 Rune Weapons.
- UnholyHarvest(2-Set) Every 5 Scourge Strikes casts Soul Reaper on your target and summons an Army of the Dead ghoul for 15 seconds.(4-set) Your minions deal 5% increased damage. When Soul Reaper's secondary effect triggers, this bonus increases to 20% for 8 seconds.
- FrostArctic(2-set) Remorseless Winter grants 8% Critical Strike while active.
ault (4-set) Consuming Killing Machine fires a Glacial Advance through your target.
How do you like the set bonuses at this point? Are they boring or did you get some of the cooler bonuses with your class?Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thanks!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall. Support now
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you. Advertisement:
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 1
Road to Ragnaros - Hardcore Guild HC Elite victorious The Hardcore Guild HC Elite was able to defeat the Fire Lord in the Road to Ragnaros in WoW Classic, Season of the Championship
WoW Patch 9.2:
Cosmic Flux - you can get it here, this is how much you need The new resource of WoW Patch 9.2, the Cosmic Flux, has finally arrived on the PTR
.We'll tell you where to find it. 12
Is the subscription model
still justified? Fewer and fewer updates per expansion, but more and more microtransactions. Does the subscription model for WoW still have a raison d'être?
to the start page
to the gallery
Jump to comments (5
WoW Patch 9.2: The final bonuses for all 36 specsPicture gallery for "WoW Patch 9.2: The final bonuses for all 36 specs"