Update from July 27:
Blizzard has published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from July 24. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from July 24:
It's time once again for a chunk of new hotfixes in World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ): the developers have released a new patch package on July 24, 2021, which this time is a bit more extensive and mainly takes care of problems in the dungeons of Shadowlands. We have listed the English patch notes below. As soon as the German version is available, we will update this article accordingly.
Keep in mind that hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from July 24, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed a bug where the hidden transmogrifications for helmets and capes were not displayed correctly for Demon Hunters.
- Night Fae
- Fixed a bug where 'Capsuleer' from Dreamweaver could cause the player character to die when a queue invite was accepted.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Remnant of Ner'zhul
- Fixed a bug where 'cleave' effects could hit his armor pieces on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent you from swapping out your keystone on Ta'hsup if you died after completing the dungeon.
- Affix: Tormented
- Adjusted the position of the fourth Tormented enemy in the Bloody Depths to make it available before Grand Overseer Beryllia.
- The Spires of Ascension
- Fixed a bug where damage reduction from Bastion of the Archon could be cancelled by player immunities.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Fixed a bug where players were still taking damage from Deadly Force after defeating Commander Zo'far.
Items and Rewards
- Rewards for reputation level homage in the Archivist Codex now work as intended.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Rage can now be dispelled by abilities that cancel Rage effects, such as Soothe.
- Reinforced: Unstoppable will no longer be removed from the opponent when the player dies.
: BlizzardSupportbuffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion to Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as an (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
01:26WoW: Wrath of the Lich King - Trailer for the new Pandemic board game
World of Warcraft
Is there something missing from the article?
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.