If you've read the patch notes for the WoW hotfixes of February 25, 2022, you already know: Blizzard developers are changing the requirements for the Great Treasury rewards with patch 9.2 for WoW: Shadowlands. In this forum post, Community Manager Linxy explains what will change in detail with Season 3.
01:17WoW: End of Eternity - German release trailer
New goals for treasury loot
Right up front: according to Linxy, the changes to the Treasury will only be activated with the maintenance work on March 01 and 02, respectively, even though they were already part of the hotfix package on February 25, 2022. The details of the changes are as follows:
- The first raid reward now requires defeating 2 raid bosses instead of 3.
- The second raid reward now requires defeating 5 raid bosses instead of 6.
- The third raid reward now requires defeating 8 raid bosses instead of 9.
According to the developers, this division simply fits better with the structure of the new WoW Patch 9.2 raid.
Mythic+ and PvP Rewards
- The third Mythic+ reward requires 8 completed dungeons instead of 10.
- The third PvP reward requires 5,500 honor through rated PvP instead of 6,250.
With these changes, the designers want to increase the accessibility a bit, without taking away the challenge from the fans of this content.
Read also these interesting stories 49
WoW: This is Dragonflight! Here are all the known details WoW: Dragonflight will be the new future of the MMO - here are all the important details about the new WoW expansion! 1
WoW Patch 9.2.5: What changes in the upcoming update? - Overview Patch 9.2.5 of WoW is all about cross-faction gameplay and Season 4, but aside from that, there are a lot of changes we have to introduce you to!
Tier parts via the Great Treasury
A few hours ago, there was a second post from Linxy about getting some player questions out of the way. Here are the findings, in a nutshell:
- The loot pieces at the end of a Mythic-Plus run will go to a maximum of Mythic+10 quality in the ID from March 02 to March 08, 2022.
- Season 3 loot from scored PvP will go up to a maximum of Rival 2 quality (base item level of 268), until the opening of Mythic difficulty from the Mausoleum of the First.
- If you meet the prerequisites of the Great Treasury in the ID from March 02 to March 08, 2022, you will receive the rewards with the new item level caps after the maintenance on March 09.
To the home page
Jump to comments (0
- For Mythic+15 this means: Item level for successful run: 262 / Item level for too slow completion: 259 / Item level for Great Chamber reward: 278
- Starting on March 08, 2022, you will also be able to obtain the new Tier Set items via the Grand Treasury for the first time. The respective chest and shoulder parts will be the exception, they'll be available from March 16 at the earliest.
- When you defeat bosses that can drop Tier Set items, you will increase the chance that the respective item will show up in the Great Treasury reward. Unfortunately, Linxy did not reveal how high the chance increase is.