There's a problem with the priests of WoW Burning Crusade Classic and it needs to be fixed, the developers of World of Warcraft thought, and so they flushed another slew of hotfixes onto the Classic servers on June 18, 2021. For example, if the Prayer of Mending didn't find a new target to jump on to, it stayed on the original target - but that's not consistent with the spell's original behavior, so that's been adjusted.
Repeatedly clicking a sorcerer's soul well by the same character, in all the excitement perhaps, should now not consume charges unintentionally. And in general, many NPCs now behave as they are required to - but some only do so when the server is restarted, which is usually at the weekly ID reset. Also, the adjustment at the Soul Well will not take effect until then. Below we have translated the patch notes for WoW Burning Crusade Classic from the June 18, 2021 hotfixes for you below.
WoW (Buy Now €14.99 ) Burning Crusade Classic - Hotfixes June 18, 2021.
Support buffed - it'll only take a minute. Thank you!
- With the regional server restarts - Area 52 guards are no longer lazy and will intervene in fights that break out nearby.
- With the regional server reboots - Fixed a bug that caused repeatedly clicking a soul well to unintentionally consume additional recharges under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Prayer of Mending to be received on its target if it did not find a target for the next jump. This has been fixed to reflect the true behavior.
- Activating the cooldown on a Prismatic Sphere no longer occupies enchantment materials with a cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that caused Socrethar to not be vulnerable to Voren'thal's presence for the quest "The Turning Point".
- The Aldor will now come to your aid for the quest "Deathblow to the Legion".
- Fixed a bug that caused Battle Tokens from Halaa to not be handed out as expected.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Warjacket Kargath Knifefist from storming out of the arena and resetting the fight.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance now
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake-Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion to Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as an (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
01:32WoW: The Burning Legion - Official Lore Video from Blizzard.
World of Warcraft
When Susanne isn't reporting on online and role-playing games - which she's been doing at Computec Media since 2009 - she's listening to music, writing stories, watching series and movies. And plays!
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.