Update from 02 July:
The developers of Blizzard have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from 01 July. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from 01 July:
Patch 9.1 for WoW (buy now 14,99 € ) has recently arrived on the live servers, but the developers have already delivered the first hotfixes after. The mini update from 01 July 2021 fixes, among other things, problems with the Great Treasury, a few minor class bugs and errors in Maw Quests.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from 01 July 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Achievement progress toasts were appearing in the wrong size and the text was not centered.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't create a class trial Pandaren Death Knight.
- Fixed an issue where the Harm Denial conduit wasn't increasing the healing of Expel Harm when used on an ally during Soothing Mist.
Creatures and NPCs
- Winged Ravager's Devour Essence will once again correctly damage its primary target instead of all nearby players.
Items and Rewards
- The Great Vault has returned and generates the correct item levels for Mythic+ rewards.
- Fixed an issue where certain Soulbind, Covenant set and Legendary bonuses were giving 50% more stats than intended, returning them back to their correct tooltip amounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to lose Rank 4 Legendary item crafting recipes.
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- Fixed an issue that could cause other players to interrupt Ve'nari's actions during the quest "Mysteries of the Maw.
- Fixed an issue where "Mysteries of the Maw" would no longer progress if you died and resurrected during the stealth segment of the quest.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake-Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion to Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard can't find a solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
01:31WoWPatch 9.1: The launch trailer for Chains of Domination is here (German)
World of Warcraft
Is there something missing from the article?
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.