Update from July 22:
The Blizzard developers have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from July 21. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from July 21:
Last night there was again a slew of hotfixes for the live servers of World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ). Here are the highlights: Defeating Sylvanas Windrunner now guarantees a Shard of Domination, and once you reach the final research level on the Archivist Codex with a character, all heroes on your account will be allowed to purchase Alloy Bending Facetimizer and Deathbound Shard.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes July 21, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug related to the free spell effect of the Venthy ability Mirror of Agony, where the effects of Amplification were not granted when the PvP talent Arcane Empowerment was selected.
- Banishing order is now random when Mass Banishing multiple targets.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Players who do not yet have all possible shards will now always receive a Shard of Domination when defeating Sylvanas on all difficulties.
- Remnant of Ner'zhul
- The pendulum around the Fallen King's atonement is swinging again.
- Fixed a bug that caused minor discrepancies in how Mythic+ scores are displayed in various UI elements.
Items and Rewards
- Shard of Domination
- Scouring Touch no longer cancels user stealth effects when cast on targets.
- The amount of Anima that can be captured from bosses in the Sanctum of Domination is now increased by Pact Sanctum upgrade achievements.
- The Treatise: Studying the Anima and using every drop now works on daily quests, rare enemies and treasures in Korthia, and pact attacks in the Maw.
- Developer Comment: The original goal with the treatises was for them to grant bonuses to the four zones outside of the Maw, or the original Maw in the case of the Stygia treatise. During the design phase, Korthia was counted as part of the maw and therefore was not included. However, since we did not communicate this enough, and Korthia is rich in Anima that is not from the Maw, we hereby activate these bonuses for this zone as well. Going forward, the Treatise: The Abundance of Relics in the Shadowlands, available at level 6 from the Archivist Codex, will only work for the factions in the four original zones and will act as a bonus for players who want to accelerate their reputation growth with those factions.
- The new base item Alloy Bending Facetter and the media upgrade item Deathbound Shard are now available to all characters on an account with Archivist Roh-Suir once a character reaches level 6 on the Archivist Codex.
- Rae'shalare, Whisper of Death is now considered a unique item.
- Fixed a bug where the Robe of the Scorned Aspirant was not appearing in the Kyrian Soul Band daily quests or in the Transmogrification template collection.
- Fixed several bugs in the quest "The Nathrezim" that caused Mal'Ganis to give instructions to enemies during other players' quest phases. He was told to mind his own business.
- Added a graveyard specifically for the quest "The Nathrezim".
- Developer comment: This should shorten the long walk back to the quest and fix some of the timing issues that Mal'Ganis' gloating moments were causing.
- Fixed a bug where players who flew to the Beast Maze were permanently pacified until they re-logged in.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- Completing the Adamant Vault now always grants Anima and significantly more gold.
- Bosses in the Adamant Vault no longer regenerate health after defeating players.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion to Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for lags in Sylvanas The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
00:59WoW: Sanctum of Domination raid trailer preview
World of Warcraft
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.